Everlaw is seeking a Sales Development Representative that demonstrates our company values of attention to detail, setting your own bar and egoless communication!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be instrumental in supporting our Sales team’s efforts to bring on new clients while learning the fundamental skills necessary to become a successful software salesperson. You will become an expert in researching potential customers, deliver compelling reasons to meet with our Sales Team, and learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is not only curious, but agile, and adapts to the growing needs of the business. Learn more about life as an Everlaw SDR here!
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and democratic and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a full-time, nonexempt position located onsite in Oakland, California.
In the first few months, you will
- Gain a deeper understanding of Everlaw’s software and customers through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers and present Everlaw’s value.
- Develop an understanding of Everlaw sales tools (LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce and Outreach).
- Feel like part of the team! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your sales skills and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw.
Going forward, you will
- Collaborate with other team members, SDRs and Account Executives, in order to gain more product knowledge as well as work to qualify leads and book appointments.
- Using your product knowledge, begin reaching out to potential Everlaw customers and educating them on Everlaw’s value proposition.
- Develop a key understanding of your pipeline and target objectives.
- Attend continuous training from our Sales Enablement Team.
- Contribute to team growth and success.
- You’re excited to begin a career in tech sales and curious about emerging technologies.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise.
- You are extremely motivated and are not afraid of a challenge, specifically working through rejection.
- You find success through hard work, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help others to achieve the team’s end goals.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience in SaaS sales lead generation through social channels, emailing, and cold-calling.
- Industry experience (SaaS or eDiscovery) is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Fully paid pregnancy and bonding leaves for new parents (including adoptive and foster)
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of “San Francisco Bay Area’s Best and Brightest Companies” and one of “Inc Magazine’s Best Workplaces“
- “G2 Ranks Everlaw #1 for Ediscovery for the Fourth Quarter in a Row” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”