Work for a small company who is driven by the impact we have on clients, parents and teachers!! We are more concerned with the quality of service you provide, not the number of clients you are assigned to. We are a company who listens to your feedback and your areas of special-interests and supports you in broadening your scope as a behavior analyst. We have built a tight-niche group of clinical managers who love to work, collaborate, share and support each other. Do you believe that could also include YOU? Throw the large case loads out the window! It’s non-existent here! Come have some fun and become a member of our unique and extremely effective team! Please apply and lets set-up a time to chat!
- Your primary job is to design programs that IMPACT MEANINGFUL Change (not cookie-cutter programming)
- Lead your therapists, parents and teachers, by example – they’ll love you coming out to supervise them, as a result of our personalized training approach with all whom we work with! 😉
- Be a BCBA with a humanitarian approach, that seeks to enlighten families and the public about the simplicity of ABA
- Demonstrate the Amazing outcomes that ABA provides when done with full-circle quality and care
- Work directly WITH the director! Have a question? Need advice? Having a hard day with a stressed parent? Burst through my doors, I’m here to help you!
- Grow and mentor passionate BTs who also want to become future BCBAs – why? Well, because the models provided to them are Amazing and E-F-F-E-C-T-I-V-E!!
- Help a small company be GREAT!! Come be a part of the exciting new plans we have in the making!!
- “Come join us, we are the UNICORNS of ABA” 😉
Required Educational Experience:
- Must have a Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or Related, AND
- Must have an Active BCBA certification
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible and Varied caseload
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Generous Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Company Laptop
- Staff Referral Bonuses
- Incredibly supportive and collaborative working environment
- Clinical Support and Mentorship on all case
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
Daily safety screenings and PPE.