Fashion Nova is a leading, digital and social commerce platform, and is one of the most visible fashion brands today. Fashion Nova was founded in 2006 when our first store opened its doors. Fast forward to 2013, Fashionnova.com and @fashionnova were born — our customers became our models and social media became our runway.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Today, Fashion Nova is worn and celebrated by the hottest musicians, influencers and fashionistas. Our go-to-market strategy enables style innovation at warp speed, and at an accessible price point. With no plans on slowing down, Fashion Nova is set to provide everyone equal accessibility to fashion.
About The Role
Our Buying team is at the fore-front of innovation and style, ensuring our customers have access to the hottest new styles and trends available. You will be responsible for keeping up a reputation in the fashion world that is second to none, by bringing it every day.
At Fashion Nova, Assistant Buyers will support our Buyers with product selection and partnering with the data entry/reorder teams to ensure orders are executed.
- Prepare and analyze the competitive shopping report; online and brick and mortar
- Review online promotions and recommend possible programs to implement
- Shop new trends/items/color for possible tests/buys
- Monthly mall visits with director/buying team
- Selling report recap
- Review new receipts on website (daily)
- Reviews zero selling report/invisible items
- Participate in office vendor appointments on rotating schedule
- Duties, responsibilities and activities are subject to change at any time
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising or related field is preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience buying fast fashion apparel
- Must have excellent time-management and ability to meet deadlines with little to no supervision
- Great attention to detail and quality control
- Have a passion for fashion, be great at identifying trends and want to be number #1
- Employee Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k Match
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered food, fun events, raffles and free FN swag
- Summer Fridays at HQ
- Company Sponsored Parties
- Team bonding events and programs to strengthen relationships with co-workers
Fashion Nova, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment.