Responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions in Accounting Department
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
· Assist in daily wire transfer
· Assist in daily general ledger posting
· Assist in daily general ledger call back
· Assist in daily report preparation
· Assist in daily non-post items monitoring and correction
· Assist in daily & monthly Due from Bank Accounts Reconciliation
· Assist in monthly and quarterly general ledger certification
· Assist in monthly accrual processing
· Assist in account payable processing
· Assist in Fixed Assets processing
· Assist in filing and organizing records
· Assist in Federal Reserve Bank Day light overdraft monitoring
· Assist in Board Package preparation (if needed)
· Performs other duties or assignments as instructed.
- College degree in accounting, finance or business preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high production environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Products including Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Bilingual English and Mandarin preferred.