Responsible for supporting the accounting department operations. Performs a variety of duties including reviewing account payable processed, preparing general ledger posting and monthly reconciliation reports.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
· Process account payables; review and verify account payable
· Review daily report inputted
· Process wire transfer; input and verify wires when needed.
· Prepare general ledger posting, monthly GL certification and semi-monthly payroll block entries.
· Reconcile daily FRB and check expense
· Prepare monthly prepaid expense and fixed asset reconciliation reports
· Complete and file annual business property and sales tax forms.
· Performs other duties or assignments as instructed.
- College degree in accounting, finance or business preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high production environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Products including Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Bilingual English and Mandarin preferred.