Entry level Commercial Bank Lending Job responsible for assisting the Corporate Lending Department in the processing, underwriting and closing of Commercial Real Estate, Commercial & Industrial and Construction Loans.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
· Performs financial statement, tax return and financial ratio analysis.
· Assist in the maintenance and servicing of the existing loan portfolio.
· Review appraisal/environmental reports, preliminary title reports, purchase agreement/escrow instructions, credit reports and other third-party reports necessary for loan underwriting.
· Visit new loan prospects and existing Borrowers with Relationship Managers and other Business Development personnel.
· Collect Financial Information from Borrowers
· Prepares Credit Approval Memorandums (CAM) for new loans, renewals/extensions and/or loan modifications
· Ensures the integrity and completeness of the credit files before ordering loan documents
· Review Loan Documents before executions by the Borrowers
· Performs other duties or assignments as instructed.
- College degree in accounting, finance or business preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high production environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English and Mandarin preferred.