We are currently accepting applications for students to work part-time with us during our busy season from February – April 2022. We allow remote workers. Our team is looking for hard-working, detail-oriented accounting interns that possesses a solid understanding of accounting and tax principles. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn. Interns will gain valuable experience working on real clients and preparing real income tax returns. Interns will also get a chance to work directly with partners, managers and staff while getting immense exposure to CPA firm life during our busiest time of the year.
- Sophomore standing or above by start of internship
- Working towards B.S. degree in Accounting or Economics with emphasis in Accounting
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment