- Assist Project Managers for project planning and execution, such as define and track milestones and deliverables in Jira/MS Project
- Assist Project Managers to coordinate with project stakeholders and cross-functional disciplines to document, track and ensure execution of open points
- Assist Project Managers to define and document processes and procedures, such as ASPICE, change management, configuration management, etc.
- Assist Project Managers to document meeting minutes and meeting outcomes in Jira/Confluence, and track/close action items after meetings
- Assist Project Managers to prepare project status reports and presentations
- Assist Project Managers in interactions with external suppliers for supply chain
- Currently enrolled in BS or MS study or fresh graduate in engineering/science/MBA fields
- Enthusiasm in project management in the automotive/EV industry
- Impeccable organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a complex, diverse and fast-paced work environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and project management tools (such as Jira, MS Project)
Gotion, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley in California, with R&D centers in Ohio, China, Japan and Europe. We innovate in the next generation electric vehicle and energy storage technologies (lithium batteries and related systems) with the aim to accelerate electrified transportation and achieve sustainable development. Gotion is powered by a leading power battery technology company that provides solutions for vehicles including the world’s first mass commercial e-bus route.
Gotion is a career destination- we are not simply attempting to just fill another job, but to pursue a dream of global green energy together! We offer outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting and challenging working environment. Everyone is highly valued and plays a vital role in the growth of our organization.