Green Street provides preeminent and actionable commercial real estate research, news, data, analytics, and advisory services in the U.S. and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has delivered unparalleled intelligence and trusted data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders, and other industry participants optimize investment and strategic decisions. The firm delivers exclusive market information, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS platform. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach with offices in Hoboken, Dallas, and London. To learn more, please visit www.greenstreet.com.
The success of Green Street is directly attributable to the strength of our people. We attract high-quality applicants due to our reputation for excellence and our commitment to train and retain talent. Our collaborative work environment provides team members with opportunities to develop professionally and play a central role from day one. At Green Street, we are all about providing unique insights. A diverse and inclusive work environment where top talent can thrive, think freely and offer different perspectives makes our insights even stronger. We’re building a company culture where differences in gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, physical ability and perspectives are celebrated and valued.
Green Street seeks highly motivated students with relevant work experience and superior academic credentials to intern within the Market Analytics and Equity Research teams for the summer. This role will begin in June 2022.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate with an expected graduation date of December 2022 – June 2023 with a focus in business, finance, and/or real estate
- 0-3 years of experience in conducting financial/economic research, publicly traded real estate securities, general securities, and capital markets
- Interest in or currently pursuing the CFA designation
- The ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Collegial and a team-oriented attitude
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements and Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must be currently authorized to work in the United States without future sponsorship required
Working Conditions: The Rotational Research Intern will work indoors in an air-conditioned office building and must be able to remain stationary at a desk and computer for a majority of the day.
Travel Percentage: 0%