We are seeking a self-motivated, intelligent and responsible Tax Associate with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to help valued clients to join our Federal Tax Practice in our Encino office. This position is an entry-level position, however individuals with experience are encouraged to apply.
Working with clients of Grigorian & Associates, you will use your talent to work with the tax team to prepare and file corporate, partnership and individual tax returns. You will work with senior staff and managers to provide excellent client service by completing assignments from beginning to end. As a Tax Associate, you will develop an understanding of the income tax compliance process in assisting with income tax return preparation. You will also gain valuable experience through servicing clients on various tax consulting engagements.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of tax returns and supporting documents.
- Introduction to tax and accounting research, and preparation of memoranda in support of conclusions or documentation of findings.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Successful candidates will gain a broad skill set in the areas of taxation and accounting during their first years with the firm.
What we have to offer:
- Excellent base plus incentive compensation plan
- Significant Overtime Pay
- Generous Personal Time Off (PTO) policy
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401K with an employer match