Job Title: Litigation Support Staff
Department: Family Litigation
About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting rock stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for Accounting!
- Internship experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (majors in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related discipline)
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
Supporting Litigation Professionals with the following:
- Analysis revolving around all Forensic Accounting and Family Litigation matters
- Tracing of assets
- Exposure to Business Valuations
- Real Estate Apportionment
- Preparing Gross Cash Flows
- Pension Plan Allocations
- Preparing Declarations and writing statements and recommendations
Something that should be noted: we offer paid overtime, market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).