We are a well-known and established, CPA firm of 30+ years and we are looking for highly motivated Manager candidates who are seeking full-time employment with an objective career in public accounting to join our team. The firm offers a variety of services to our clients, inclusive of audit/assurance/attestation; tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll and other financial services. We offer competitive benefits. Please email and fax your resume to: 626-810-2450.
Will assist with H1B & Green Card if candidates meet our needs and requirements.
Manager will supervise the staff accountants on services provided below.
Tax, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Other financial services
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Payroll processing of multiple client companies.
- Process taxes and payments of employee benefits
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Use of accounting software for GL accounts, A/R, A/P, journal entries and adjustments, PO and invoice processing, credit card and bank reconciliations, month-end reporting and closing process, quarterly sales tax filings, vendor and customer account maintenance.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, S-Corps, Corporations, Trusts, etc.
- Prepare payroll tax, sales or other local tax.
- Understands technical tax issues and applies Internal Revenue Code and tax regulations to client situations.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in audit, review and compilations of financial statements based on US GAAP/GAAS.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures.
- Examine the schedules for clients’ accounts including bank reconciliations, depreciation schedules, contracts and amortization schedules, prepaid and accrued expenses, aging of receivables and payable, stockholders’ equity accounts and of various revenue expenses.
- Inspect clients’ risk assessment for operations and financial reporting.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and Report to management and corporate governance about audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Evaluate clients’ internal control policies and procedures and make recommendations for deficiencies and weakness to improve operations.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Examine information gathered from clients such as material assets, liabilities, net worth income, surpluses, and expenditures to verify financial status and identify potential tax issues.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Master’s in Accounting
- Licensed CPA is required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), QuickBooks, Lacerte and 1099-ETC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin is required. Fluent in Taiwanese is preferred.
- Will accept applicants with suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Job Type: Full-time