Healthcare Staffing Professionals has an immediate need for Administrative Aids. The Administrative Aids will Work with vendors, program office staff, and the Procurement Unit to resolve discrepancies against Purchase Orders, invoice unit price, sales/use tax, and delivery of goods or service confirmation. The Administrative Aid will also prepare daily payment vouchers of invoices for payment processing in ecaps and respond to vendors’ inquiries regarding payment status of an invoice or vendor’s account statement. The Position will require candidates to work onsite at our Clients Facility in Commerce. In order to be considered for these positions, candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in either Finance or Accounting.
The positions will start immediately upon acceptance and employment clearance and are initially funded through 2/22/2022, with the potential for extension.
$22.98/hr working 40 hours a week
Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, PTO
Employer Fully Funded Healthcare (Anthem Blue Cross), Dental and Vision, Life Insurance from Initial Start Date.
City of Commerce
Shifts: (Mostly Onsite Work in City of Commerce)
Monday to Friday- 8:00 am to 5:00 PM
· Prepares daily Payment Vouchers of invoices for payment processing in eCAPS
· Verifies the invoice description of goods and services, quantity of goods/service being received and correct unit price of good and services by applying County Fiscal Manual three-way matching payment requirement
· Works with vendors, program office staff, and Procurement Unit to resolve discrepancies against Purchase Orders, invoice unit price, sales/use tax, and delivery of goods or service confirmation
· Reconciles Payment Voucher against Purchase Order, warrant/check information, date paid, and amount paid prior to filing PV document to ensure payment accuracy
· Responds to vendor’s inquiry regarding payment status of an invoice or vendor’s account statement
• A Finance or Accounting bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
• A valid California Class C Driver License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
• Windows-based laptop or desktop device with speaker and mic.
• Reliable Wi-Fi Internet Access.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks independently and as a part of a team;
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work well with internal and external staff and the public;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong work ethic, reliable and able to meet deadlines and obligations.