The HORNE Cyber intern position is an hourly position that demands a focus in the cyber security profession. This position will be assigned tasks across various cyber security disciplines such as infrastructure, development, and security. A HORNE Cyber intern must be able to work well in a team environment, complete assigned tasks in an effective manner, and communicate technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences. This program runs May-July 2022 or September-December 2022.
- In pursuit of Bachelor’s or advanced degree from and an accredited university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or other technical degree program, with an emphasis in cyber security
- College credit for attending course in cyber security, development, infrastructure, digital forensics, or reverse engineering
- Basic understanding of penetration testing practices and procedures
- Basic understanding of digital forensics practices and procedures
- Experience with using and creating virtual machine environments
- Experience with Visual Studio Code
HORNE is a professional services firm founded on a cornerstone of public accounting.
Our 1,900+ team members serve clients from offices and project locations in 13 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. HORNE Cyber goes beyond regulatory requirements to truly strengthen a company’s cybersecurity posture.