Remote Position – College Credit
6-9 month commitment
The Business Development Intern will work alongside a team of digital changemakers to seek out potential sponsors interested in partnering with #ICANHELP. By spearheading community outreach efforts, the Business Development Intern will raise awareness for #ICANHELP’s mission and learn how to successfully navigate both corporate and community sponsorship inquiries.
- Coordinate community outreach efforts
- Develop corporate sponsorship proposals
- Foster and maintain partner relations
- Pitch #ICANHELP’s mission to inquiring organizations
- Maintain clear communication with team members on status of
- assigned project(s)
ICANHELP’s mission is to empower student changemakers seeking to make a positive digital impact and promote digital safety and change through powerfully-relevant curriculum.
#ICANHELP is a nonprofit organization that works remotely with hundreds of students and adults nationwide. We see students as part of the solution. When something happens on social media, students see it first. The more we can do to train, guide, and support students online, the more likely they are to take positive action. #ICANHELP’s mission is to empower students and support educators to create stronger school communities who know how to use #Digital4Good. This year we have also teamed up with the mental health organization Wellbeing Trust to provide solutions and ways to address the issues through social media. We also have partnerships with Google, Facebook, Twitter, Supercell, Providence Health, and many more companies.
Some of the benefits the interns get for working with #ICANHELP are…
* College Credit and build portfolio
* Network with mentors in tech and other industries
* Creative control and opportunity to pitch new ideas
* Hands on experience through remote work
* Join a community of digital changemakers!
* Opportunities for online and in person events