Inca Digital is an open-source intelligence company building FinTech tools. We are looking for a Data Analyst to help us put together investigations in the blockchain space. We are happy to hire someone with minimal experience, but willing to learn.
- Create investigation reports and provide support for client’s investigators and journalists.
- Find correlations between seemingly unconnected market events.
- Investigate suspicious activity in the marketplace.
- Provide social media support for public investigations.
- This is our entry-level Investigations Team vacancy with minimal experience requirements – we’ll teach you.
- Fluent English and strong writing skills.
- Willingness to learn. We can teach you everything and don’t have any strict experience requirements, but you must be willing to learn every day.
- You’ll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from the US, Europe, and Russia.
- You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid. We are open to students and part-time candidates!
- We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You’ll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
- We don’t look over each other’s shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
- We have great hang-out spots in downtown Washington DC, Miami, Paris, and Saint Petersburg where the magic happens, but we are open to full-remote applicants.
- We like to travel and meet each other in various places around the world.
- We don’t discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
Selection, Hiring, and Onboarding process
- To help us evaluate your skills, please follow the link and complete one of our challenges. Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our team members will reach out to set up 30-minute Google Meet call with selected candidates.
- On your first day, you will be assigned a number of training issues and a dedicated onboarding buddy who will help you close them and answer any questions along the way.
- At the end of your internship, we will evaluate the results of your milestones together with you and negotiate a long-term contract.
About the company
We began our journey in 2009, when our founders met working at INTERPOL. They started a friendship that grew into a mutual passion for disruptive technology. Inca now boasts a team of some of the best engineers, analysts, and security experts, all striving to make intelligence accessible. We are a veteran-owned small business and a remote company with strong presence in DC, Miami, Paris, and St. Petersburg. Our main product, NTerminal, is already in use by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, CFTC, Fidelity, Bermuda Monetary Authority, Forbes, and many others.