We are seeking for intellectual and hard-working individuals who are willing to learn continuously and solve problems on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of the job position include:
- Preparing individual tax returns, corporate tax returns, sales taxes, and other financial documents
- Assisting with tax code researches to maintain accurate financial records
- Working with bookkeeping, payrolls, and tax software
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Fluently bilingual in Chinese and English
- Pursuing or graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical aptitude, intellectual curiosity, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively to solve problems.
- Experience with quality customer services
- Master’s Degree in Accounting/Taxation
- Familiarity with financial software such as Quickbooks, TaxAct, TurboTax, Lacerte, etc.
This position can offer interns academic credit, referral letter, and/or if performance is outstanding there are opportunities to discuss for an official paid position.