Medical Group is seeking a data entry/receptionist with excellent customer service and data entry skills to cover work load and fill staff vacancies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Acts as quality assurance by reporting frequent customer complaints to leadership
- Retrieve messages every morning from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Adheres to defined quality standards for the handling of all inquiries.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email, including routine visits to build rapport
- Occasionally pick up or deliver specimens as backup support for courier
- Answer and route all incoming telephone calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Answer client inquiries for test results.
- Help out with daily deposits
- Forward specimen pickups and supply requests to Dispatcher.
- Call or fax client offices for missing information.
- Prepare release and records for send-out slides. Record in log book with copies of release and requests.
- Fax pathology reports to clients
- Enter patient demographics, charge, insurance information, diagnostic and test codes.
- Process electronic claims and data entry.
- Sort and scanned documents.
- Strong computer skills a must.
- Good work ethics.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Requirements: * Must possess a minimum of one year of data entry experience.
- Medical billing and data entry experience a plus.
- Some knowledge of payers and medical insurance terminology for billing lines, including but not limited to, Managed Care, Medicare, and Medical Assistance and Self-Pay preferred
- A must – proficient in use of computers and keyboarding, including prior, proven experience with medical billing software, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints.
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm accurately
- Demonstrate flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing needs of an established organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and resolution abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive productivity standards.
Shift Details:Hours: Part-TimeShift: Day Shift (No weekend)This position is specified as “part-time.”
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.25 – $17.75 per hour
We provide masks, sanitizer and practice social distancing rule
View public job page