**This position is intended for students in a degree-seeking program to which they will return at the end of the summer internship in 2022, with a graduation date of Winter 2022 or Spring 2023. If you do not meet this minimum criteria, please revisit our careers site for other opportunities.**
At Intuit, we want to invest in the next generation of tech entrepreneurs by bringing them into our organization early and encouraging them to bring their talents back to Intuit after they graduate. Our internship program is focused on identifying these high-potential university and graduate students and equipping them with the tools they need to succeed in the tech industry.
During Intuit’s summer internship program, interns will interact with our senior leaders, learn directly from our business partners, and leverage our unique business practices, all while taking on rigorous assignments.
Our interns have opportunities to work in one of the following areas:
• Security Software Engineer: Assessments/Automation/Back End/Encryption/Red Team
• Security Analyst: Compliance/Forensics/Incident Handling/Threat Intelligence/Third Party
Through our summer internship program, university students gain the confidence to make meaningful work contributions that enable business growth with our products, customers, and internal processes.
• Must be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program (BS, MS) and have no more than one year left until graduation at time of internship
• BS or MS in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or related
• Strong security skills and/or software engineering skills
• For Software Engineering Candidates — Have a solid understanding of object oriented design and programming languages – Have experience with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, C#, C++
• For Analyst Candidates — Have knowledge and/or experience with at least one of the following areas: risk analysis; intelligence analysis; cyber forensics; security compliance frameworks; security governance concepts.
• For Engineering Candidates: coding challenge/technical assessment
• For Analyst Candidates: security skills evaluation
• For All Candidates: Intuit values fit; Research and summer work experience; Leadership positions and group activities
Hear more about the experience previous summer interns had at Intuit:
● Mountain View, CA
● San Diego, CA
Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked in the top 25 on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.