SALES OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL:
Looking for a quick learner willing to take on responsibilities in a fast-paces job environment
Kambrian is a high-growth IT value-added reseller (VAR) to business and government customers providing hardware, software, and services. We are looking for a full-time employee in Sales / Operations person who is responsive, enthusiastic, and flexible to help grow our business. This is a full-time position providing excellent learning and professional growth opportunities about sales, customer service, and IT industry.
Sales Operations: Engage with customers and vendors to grow business
Goals: help grow revenues and margins and drive process efficiency
· Customer: Respond timely to RFQ/RFP (Requests for Quotes/Proposals) in sending quotes to customers by due date and with attention to details;
· Vendors: Source products from IT manufacturers and distributors and obtain best quotes; ensure on-time drop-shipments from distributors; take training courses to learn about vendors’ IT technologies
· Project Management: drive projects from early phase (planning) until bids are awarded
· Help accounting team if issues with customer invoice or vendor’s billing
· Maintaining and grow customer base: update customer records and grow customer relationship
· Acquire new accounts
Service Technician dispatching: dispatch field technician per customer request based on location, availability, and urgency.
Goal is to help grow technical services business through increasing # of technician dispatches
· Customer Relationship: grow customer satisfaction by being responsive and responsible to dispatch and other requests via email or calls; prioritize requests based on urgency and respond quickly to urgent requests
· Managing field technicians: schedule jobs for technicians per customer job request to ensure availability; ensure technicians’ performance following work flow procedures; ensure accurate billing hours by technicians.
· Business growth: work with sales team to develop new opportunities
· Process improvement: be flexible to make improvements to processes; present ideas and make implementation as appropriate.
Skills and Experience requirements:
· College degree preferred with at least 2-5 years of work experience
· Must be flexible to take on new tasks for a fast-changing environment of a small company
· Interests in learning new IT technologies and solutions preferred; interests in learning new technologies.
· Must be organized with meticulous attention to detail; good with number and can use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
· Must be able to prioritize tasks and identify customer issues for escalations; be creative in solve issues because every customer situation is different
· Must have excellent communications and customer skills to build trust and relationship with customers, field technicians, and other stakeholders.
· Some basic Quotewerk and Quickbook experience preferred
· Willing to work East Coast hours preferred to service East Coast customer preferred (6AM-3PM PST) or early hours if required
Salaries commensurate with work experience. Benefits include 401K and health, dental, and vision insurance plans. Annual vacation