Keurig Dr Pepper is looking for a hands-on experienced Finance professional for its Los Angeles, CA manufacturing operation. If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment, with opportunity to expand your influence across the organization, grow personally and professionally with long term goals, this position has much to offer. This position requires a financial leader, who will partner with Operations Management to provide decision support, drive cost and process improvements, and support our vision to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”.
This is a full-time, exempt position that can be performed on a hybrid office/remote arrangement out of our facility in Vernon, CA. Salary range is flexible and determined by a candidate’s experience level throughout the interview process, with the $80K figure provided being an approximate starting rate for fresh graduates. Competitive benefits package available immediately (medical, dental, vision, life, paternity/maternity, 401K w/100% company match up the 6%, HSA w/company match, 4 weeks PTO per year, & more!).
Direct Business Partnering:
- Interact with operational teams to ensure spend accuracy and identify variances from plan
- Provide meaningful insight and recommendations to site director
- Identify and lead productivity, process, and continuous improvement activities
- Actively engage in and contribute to plant meetings
- Understand nuances of operations and collaborate with key partners to improve business results
- Prepare & distribute relevant analysis and reports, participate in decision making process
- Perform budgeting and forecasting activities
- Compile weekly/monthly projection and present in real time actionable format
- Provide financial analysis and support for operational finance, developing and publishing mission critical performance reports, and tracking financial performance against metrics and goals
Administrative Activities/Career Development:
- Participate in function or career development training
- Develop new skills essential to the future of Supply Chain Finance
Seeking someone with demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Qualitative Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Stakeholder Management
Candidate requires functional awareness in the following areas:
- Business Knowledge
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Story Telling
- Managerial skillsets
- Finance Technology
- Continuous Improvement
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Financial acumen, experience with problem solving with analytical thinking
- 0-2 years of experience in financial analysis
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivots, V-lookups, if statements, etc.)
- Previous experience performing manufacturing analysis a bonus
- SAP or similar ERP system experience preferred
- BI experience preferred (TM1, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- Manufacturing and plant experience a bonus
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.