Tax Consulting Internship
KBKG is a nationwide firm established in 1999 with headquarters in Pasadena, CA. We are the leader in cost segregation, energy tax certifications and other tax incentives. KBKG is looking for passionate people to add to our family. Our staff is motivated, hard-working and highly energetic.
The Research & Development Tax Credit group researches tax issues, conducts fieldwork, and supports sales and marketing efforts. We are looking for an intern to join the team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Schedule and conduct informational gathering interviews with clients
- Obtain and organize documentation obtained from client
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts and wages
- Prepare R&D calculation workpapers
- Perform tax research
- Draft technical reports and correspondence
- Candidate must be pursuing either a Business, Computer Science, or Engineering degree or similar
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word