Who We Are
We didn’t set out to create another nutritional supplement company. We aimed to create a brand that fuels your mind, body, and spirit. Founded by Jake “Body by Jake” Steinfeld, DON’T QUIT!’s foundation is built upon some powerful words – Words that fueled Jake’s drive to overcome obstacles as a teenager and adult:
“STICK TO THE FIGHT WHEN YOU’RE HARDEST HIT. IT’S WHEN THINGS SEEM WORST THAT YOU MUST NOT QUIT!”
We have two primary goals – To create a delicious product with premium ingredients, and to build a brand that inspires greatness in you. That is our purpose. Our drive. When society tells you you’re too old or too young, or your mind tells you to give up, we’ll be there reminding you to not listen. To keep moving forward, inspiring you to persevere while fueling your body with the nutrients it needs to thrive.
STICK TO THE FIGHT! DON’T QUIT!
Who You Are
Don’t Quit! is stepping into a year of immense growth and are building a team of motivated and entrepreneurially like mind individuals to scale and perfect the art of incubation. We strive to support, create value and build a solid revenue stream for our brand launching into Southern California retailers.
Retail Sales Execution & Field Marketing
· Represent Don’t Quit! and sell in!
· Enter individual retail/drug/convenience locations (acting as street team sales staff)
· Speak with managers/franchisees/store staff/decision makers about Don’t Quit!
· Highlight the brand, the product attributes, the partnership with KDP
· Sell in:
o DQ MAX
o Display units
o Marketing materials
· Displays and POS
o Pick up of materials from LAL
o Install in each store to support the sales
o POS type:
1. Shipper units: For on floor display
2. Wing Units: For the sides of end caps/racks
3. Bottle Necker coupons: Individual bottles
4. Cooler Clings: Both with coupon tear pads attached and without
5. Suction Cup Cooler Racks: On the inside of the cooler door
6. Channel Strips – Below in-cooler shelf racks
· Facilitate proper product placement in the store: Making sure that all product facings are visible, stocked and available for consumers
· Sampling: Any in-store sampling events and executions, act as a brand ambassador talking about the product and its intrinsic benefits along with great flavor/taste = drive consumers to purchase after trial
· KDP Drive-Alongs: Follow KDP route to help facilitate their sales and merchandising efforts up and down the street on their route
As A Professional, Be Buttoned Up!
- You write full sentences when you write e-mails (with no grammatical errors!)
- You don’t need to be micromanaged, because when you say you will do something, you actually do it
- You see something isn’t working. Your attitude is more along the lines of “let’s fix it!” rather than “UGH NOTHING WORKS!”
- You like to go above and beyond. Setting, achieving, and surpassing goals is your thing
- You are looking to build a career with us and want to help scale the company
- You understand relationships take time to develop and are willing to put in that time
What You Contribute
***Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university seeking an undergraduate degree
· Strong strategic skills — inherently possess the ability to turn data into insights into strategy
· Strong communications skills, experience in a communications role is a plus
· Understand promotions and media planning
· Ability to motivate and influence cross-functional teams
· Passion for understanding consumer behavior and consumer trends
· Must be naturally creative and resourceful – both in communications and in problem solving
· Knowledge of beverage landscape or willing to learn
· Highly self-motivated and proactive
· Has reliable transportation
· Able to carry and load product and equipment up to 40lbs.
· Outgoing personality – willing to talk to anyone and strike up a conversation!
· Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
· Energetic self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision
· Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery (Preferred)
· Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to come up with new ideas, execute, and report back on results with thoughtful recommendations
· Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
· Natural relationship builder with outstanding presentation skills
· Views “no” as an exciting opportunity to change someone’s mind!
· Valid driver’s license and car
· Ability to manage your own schedule
· Availability to work special events on weekends
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Don’t Quit 2021”.
Compensation – $20/hour (30 hours/week)