Production Control Analyst
L.A. Gauge Company provides ultra-precision machining services to produce the most complex and tight tolerance hardware required for the aerospace and defense industry. L.A. Gauge has grown rapidly over the last few years and continues to grow today. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented and focused professional.
We are looking for a Production Planner who is able to take on a variety of tasks to support our Production Team’s efficiency. This role will be responsible for planning, tracking, evaluating, and driving forward action at L.A. Gauge Company. The Production Planner is responsible for scheduling, tracking and managing our production of parts, so that we deliver high-quality parts on time. This individual will be capable of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and collaborating closely with our various departments.
- Create production job schedules to meet on-time delivery for customers and inform manufacturing of priority work
- Track lots daily throughout manufacturing process and drive actions on the shop floor to ensure schedules are adhered to
- Collaborate with manufacturing, quality, engineering, and supply chain departments
- Improve production control processes documenting manufacturing project progress
- Communicate clearly with various groups, including departments, customers and executives regarding production status
- 1+ years of experience in production planning/scheduling role in a machine shop environment
- 2+ years of experience using an ERP software
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (v-lookups)
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High School Graduate/ GED
- Some college (preferred)
- Full ownership and positive attitude in fact paced, high pressure environment
Will be expected to work on production projects to improve production efficiency. Must have ability and experience managing projects and proactively communicating progress on agreed upon deadlines
Must be energetic, self-motivated and able to communicate professionally and clearly. Will need to generate notes, emails, reports, and presentations in a timely manner.
Will be asked to regularly report forecasts, status and results. Must have ability to report using software tools, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs and ERP software.
Must have ability to work collaboratively with all L.A. Gauge departments and partners. Expected to contribute to creating a positive work environment
LA Gauge Offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with 50% Company matching
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks to start)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company pays for job related skill development classes
- Employee bonus referral program