Come join our powerhouse team of administrative staff supporting kids diagnosed with Autism, ADHD, ADD, OCD, and others.
At Learning and Behavioral Center, LLC we are dedicated to changing the lives of our learners in the best way possible.
This position will report to and support the Accounting Manager. In person work required at this time.
- Material prep for children’s games and activities
- Assist with day to day functions of Marketing and Clinical Department
- Help decorate and organize center as needed
- Lift boxes and distribute purchases to appropriate departments
- Support with front desk by answering calls and transferring to appropriate departments
- Manage and maintain center organization and cleanliness
- Place orders and assess office and staff needs
- Undergo training to become RBT Certified
- Act as a floater for any last minute cancellations or call outs
WHAT WE SEEK FROM YOU
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to think creatively and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
- Front desk or customer services experience preferred