To learn more, please attend a Global Future Leaders Info Session. Register on the link below.
September 7th, 2021 6:30pm-7:15pm EDT https://ripplematch.com/t/28dbb809
September 13th, 2021 6:30pm-7:15pm EDT https://ripplematch.com/t/31480d0a
September 22nd, 2021 6:30pm-7:15pm EDT https://ripplematch.com/t/86a00941
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them in the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
- Product management including product definition, planning, Go to Market support within a cross-functional team, define individual products according to roadmap and strategy.
- Business planning on product portfolio, pricing, forecast and business case, secure deliverables of product can meet company’s business target during the lifecycle.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Understand user behavior and driver designer to define and secure user experience.
- Optimize product features by consolidating customer needs and market trends.
- Provide effective support to the engineering team, engage to determine the best technical solution in terms of cost, time, quality, lead regularly review for problem-solving.
- Working with marketing to better promote the product.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various teams including Engineering, Purchasing, Operation, Marketing, and Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, business administration; engineering major with an advanced business degree (MBA for example) is also preferred.
- Strong passion and interests in consumer products, high-tech and internet industries as well as product analytics, marketing, project management, market research, etc.
- Strong logic and analytical skills to understand the market & competitive dynamics and develop value-based strategies to drive growth and profit.
- Good team player with strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead a team, ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good communication & presentation skills, fluent in English, good MS office skills.
- Willing to learn, responsible, self-motivated, team spirit, result-oriented.
Global Future Leaders Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or master’s students graduating between 2020 and 2022 completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines ·
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation ·
- International expertise (study abroad, internships) ·
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions. ·
- Program Start Date: July 2022, can be flexible based on graduation date
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours (with the option of working from home)
- New business team that allows you to learn and grow as your transform your career
- Pleasant, respectful and collaborative working atmosphere driven by rewards and recognition
- Local ownership in a Global setting
- Diverse community built on trust and respect
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible working environment and generous vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.