Lola Getts is the only “plus-centric” size inclusive brand for a woman seeking fashionable performance activewear that enhances her body, making her feel empowered and beautiful. Sizes range from XS – 4X.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic marketing who enjoys the digital media world and can create content on the fly. You will be given a wide variety of projects that will contribute to the growth of our brand and our ambassador program
An ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge in the digital media landscape. This candidate will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
This is a part-time, paid internship which can begin immediately. The selected candidate will be able to work from home, have a flexible schedule, but must be able to meet weekly deadlines.
· Will work directly on building out our influencer.ambassador program.
· Pitch ideas for influencer and social activations, innovative marketing activations, brand partnerships
· Analyze social media performance for all ambassadors, and identify potential ambassadors
· Assist with product gifting to bloggers, influencers, and media outlets.
· Attend weekly follow up meetings or conference/Zoom calls.
· Assist in research and development in branding, products, and marketing
· Consistently enforce brand and style guidelines across all creative materials
· Assist in various administrative tasks.
· Researching influencers, competitors, audiences and anything that will help our team be smarter
What You Have:
· An avid interest in Social Media, the plus size fashion and activewear market.
· Strong interest in learning about, and working in, the digital marketing and social media industries
· Creative, deadline driven.
· Like working independently and collaboratively
· Candidates must have experience managing Instagram, TikTok as well as other social media platforms.
· Keen eye for detail.
· Innovative and always looking for new trends / setting new trends.
· Creative thinker able to provide feedback and suggestions
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Able to take direction and execute accordingly
· Experience with photography and graphic design is a plus!
· Start and end dates flexible.
Internship Program Requirements:
· Undergraduate student or recent college graduate
· Availability minimum 5-15 hours per week
· Paid internship program
· 2-3 month program but are flexible
· This is a remote position.