As a tax intern at Lucas Horsfall you will be exposed to the following:
Exposure to public accounting processes that aid in the preparation of tax returns.
- Includes tax research.
- Preparation of supporting workpapers.
- Review prior year’s workpapers and use as guide for preparing current year returns.
Work alongside your peers, staff as well as Partners preparing tax returns for 1040 clients
Carryout out projects as assigned.
Respond to IRS queries as well other taxing authorities.
- Must work well as a team member.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have or working towards a Bachelor’s in Accounting or Bachelor’s in Economics with emphasis in accounting/finance.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.