Martini Partners (or the MAP squad as we call ourselves) has been an Encino stalwart for over 25 years, with a deep commitment to Our Clients, Our Team, Our Profession, and Our Community.
Our winter internship program will run from mid January 2022 to end of February 2022. Interns will work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Our full time summer internship will run from mid June 2022 to end of July 2022.
Many of our interns join the MAP squad on a permanent basis after graduation.
Responsibilities are likely, but not limited, to include the following:
· Plan, organize, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and corporations.
· Prepare tax work papers.
· Learn about current tax law, how to stay up-to-date on changes and how these changes affect tax compliance work.
Audit & Assurance
· Assist engagement teams in clearly and accurately documenting and executing audit procedures as defined by engagement objectives.
· Help ensure that the information stream from the client to the audit team is well-organized and efficient.
· Complete assigned projects within engagement timelines and budget guidelines.
Communication & Teamwork
· Proactively communicate status of work and raise potential issues with Associates and Managers.
· Participate in MAP team events such as training, team quizzes, Happy Hour, and possibly a community event e.g. last year we held a blood drive and cleaned up a local beach.
· Bachelor’s in Accounting student in your junior or senior year.
· GPA minimum 3.2.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
· Clear written and verbal communication.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets.
· Professional demeanor.
To find out more about Martini Partners, the following link will take you to all our social media pages and our website. Our Financial RoadMAP podcast includes interviews with students and graduates which you may find interesting.