Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for a recruiter to help connect people to the work they love and are best situated for. Be part of a people-centric and team-oriented culture, where each day is unique and rewarding. Combine your knowledge and creativity with our experience and mentor-shipto help advance your career in an industry driven by a greater purpose.
What is it like to be a healthcare recruiter? Here’s a look at the day-to-day:
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals, negotiate pay rates, generate referrals, and develop sales leads
- Identify and evaluate qualified candidates through various marketing and recruitment strategies such as: social media, email, events, phone conversations, and more.
- Interview, select, and consult with healthcare professionals to find their perfect position
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Collaborate with teammates and a variety of departments within the organization
Why Maxim Healthcare Services?
We firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of what we do. You will join an organization focused on diversity and inclusion with roots in every community. With over 30 years and 200+ offices throughout the country, you can expect stability and security in your role, along with:
- Professional advancement with continuing education opportunities
- 26-week training program with incremental pay increases designed to develop the fundamental skills of a recruiter, including evaluating, interviewing, and selecting candidates; negotiating pay rates; and working with caregivers
- Awards and recognition programs
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Weekly paychecks, PTO, and competitive pay