We are currently seeking a bright, detailed oriented and highly motivated individual that is responsible for billing and collecting, accounts receivable, data entry, phone calls/inquiries and other functions.
• Medical Billing experience, CPT, ICD-10 knowledge
• Knowledge of CCI edits, PPO, HMO, POS, Medicare, Work Comp
• Knowledge of pre authorizations, patient statements, accounts receivable
• Collections experience in collecting from insurance companies and patients
• Data Entry, registering patient information
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are essential
• Ability to prioritize workload and accustomed to working in a multi-tasking
• Research, problem solving and follow up skills a must
• Must have excellent and professional verbal, written, documentation and communication skills
• Computer skills, knowledge of Word and Excel
• Experience in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy Billing a definite plus!
• MediSoft Billing Software, Office Ally, EMR experience another definite plus!
Great opportunity with a growing Medical Billing/Collections privately owned company in Sherman Oaks. We have an excellent reputation for providing very high quality service for our clients and our company is very focused on providing a progressive environment for our employees to learn and grow. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
We encourage all experienced applicants seeking a long-term employment opportunity and who are eager to learn and grow with the company to apply.
Wage rate dependent upon experience and qualifications, please include your salary requirement.