MedWatchers is fast-growing healthcare company that provides services seek to enhance patient care by improving collaboration between pharmacists, physicians and other health care providers; enhancing communication between patients and their health care team, and empowering patients to optimize medication use for improved health care outcomes.
Patient engagement specialists work directly with our patient population to help them understand what each medications is for and why it is important to take them as prescribed. Our patient engagement specialists assist our pharmacists with various clinical tasks to optimize medication therapy and prevent hospitalization
- Provides patient education, ensures adherence, and compliance with medications
- Introduces and explains the clinical services to the patients
- Completes clinical services with a pharmacist supervision
- Utilizes superior customer service skills to provide service to patients
- when diffusing difficult encounters.
- Composes messages for pharmacists based on patient requests.
- Responds in a courteous and professional manner to general questions, using on-line databases to provide information to patients.
- Must perform all of the above duties while meeting established standards of performance for quality and productivity.
- Performs duties which may include calling patients, providers, and pharmacies for further communication
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree
License, Certification, Registration
Work from home available after 3 months probation is passed.
Location : San Diego, Alhambra
Pay: $18 per hour
Hours Per Week : 40 hours, Full-Time
Shift : Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
Job Level : Entry Level