Mela Group is a forward-thinking brand management firm that has been constantly reinventing the promotions and brand management industry. We are currently searching for a potential business-minded individual to fill the shoes of our Entry Level Manager position. The Entry Level Manager plays the role to help build relationships with potential consumers by relaying our clients’ products and services. The Entry Level Manager is a dynamic, animated role. Initially, we focus on strengthening the Entry Level Managers in several key components including knowledge of the clients’ brand, sales and management tactics, and the ability to build a kinship with the consumers. Once a solid foundation is formed, we will pair the Entry Level Manager with our Executive Managers and they will further their education on maintaining client relationships and continuously building their brand, scheduling, and managing on a greater scale.
Entry Level Manager Daily Responsibilities:
- Stay up to date on all client brand information as well as up to date on new sales strategies
- Generate new and repeat sales directly through consumer leads
- Know every alternative option for each potential consumer to fit their needs including additional add-ons to current packages they may have
- Deliver high-caliber client and customer service with professionalism in written and verbal communications
- Communicate on a day to day basis with other team members on progress and/or layout any solutions needed for continuous success
- Comply with company procedures and policies every day in order to continue a trustworthy relationship within the firm, consumers, and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar concentrations is preferred, but not required.
- 0-1year experience in an industry related to brand management, marketing, sales, and/or customer service
- Prior experience in a management or assistant management role will be Preferred in the role
- The ability to think strategically and overcome obstacles by becoming efficient in problem-solving situations