We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you’re selected for an initial interview. Bring your big dreams and career goals to Mela and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, we work closely with clients to improve the way they connect with customers. Whether you work directly with clients or manage teams internally, you’ll find a chance to make a meaningful difference.
We are hiring entry level- for a role with potential growth into management. Candidates with experience in hospitality, hotels, and restaurants are encouraged to apply as customer service skills and people skills are essential in this role.
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping us execute sales and marketing strategies. You’ll work with a diverse team of people who focus on the following areas: sales and generating new business; customer service and relationship management; new product and promotion launches; local market research; new customer trend analysis; corporate and financial communications; recruitment marketing; and client-centric sales campaigns.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Your efforts will always be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Career growth- management and executive roles are filled only from within the company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic
- Integrity and Consistency
- Great People Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Hunger for success
- Experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality is a plus
- Excellent Pay
- Management Training
- Travel Opportunities within the U.S. and abroad
Reliable Transportation to the office and client meetings required.