We are a venture-backed hospitality tech start-up looking to expand our marketing team based in Southern California. To learn about our company, please visit www.mogulhotels.com
This position is a paid internship, for a period 3 months, is a combination of working virtually and in-person in our Los Angeles office. We are looking for a minimum full-time commitment of 12 weeks, ideally starting as soon as possible. Afterward, your work will be reevaluated for a permanent position. For this period, the pay is $25/hour and we require a maximum of 40 hours/week. If you are interested, please submit your resume, transcript(s), and writing samples.
· Graduated from university and no longer taking coursework. No current students please.
· Located in Southern California and willing to come into our office 2x a week.
· Strong communicator and writer
· Attention to detail
· Flexible in a fast-moving startup environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related fields
· Background in creative writing and content planning
· Experience with marketing analytics
· Social Media Management on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
· Track and grow social media KPIs such as # of Likes, Followers and generate weekly report
· Create marketing content and campaigns to promote our brand and products
· Write press releases and other media communications to promote our brand and clients
· Performing marketing research such as company memos, study comp set social media and communications, and propose recommendations
· Serve as a point of contact for third-party vendors and media outlets
· Track SEO, website traffic across all four company websites
· Maintain the brand standards and image
· Support the Marketing team with any other projects and initiatives
Public Speaking Experience a Plus