Provide administrative support to the C-suite Executive. On a daily basis, this individual must be flexible, adaptive and proactive by taking initiative with minimal direction.
Location: Van Nuys, California
Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments and meetings.
• Coordinate the logistics of travel arrangements.
• Organize, prioritize and respond as appropriate to correspondence as necessary.
• Interacting with staff at all levels of the agency in a fast paced environment.
• Produce meeting materials for clients.
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondences, reports and other complex documents.
• Maintain strong level of confidentiality.
• Prepare and process invoices and expense reports.
Required job duties are a mix of sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum.
• High School Diploma required.
• Insurance background a plus
• 2-5 years experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Special Skills Requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong follow up skills
• Sound problem solving skills and takes initiative
• Consistent exercise of good judgment
• Sense of urgency and time management
• High integrity and work ethics
• Ability to routinely work under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
• This job is not eligible for remote working from Colorado.