Office Services Coordinator
The Office Services Coordinator provides administration, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment. This person is responsible for all office services tasks with various departments within the agency on any issues, office services, reports and other special projects assigned by management.
Location: Van Nuys, California
• Maintains Office Operations—Van Nuys and Torrance.
• General communications with management.
• Coordinates mail—collecting and mailing correspondence: copying information.
• Oversee postage machine orders.
• UPS, Messenger, and mail service checks & balance.
• Maintains supplies by checking inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders, verifying payments and receipts; confirming customer orders, keeping staff informed on orders, stocking items and delivering items to work stations.
• Provides New Hire supplies
• Assist covering the reception desk, answering questions, and forwarding messages.
• Restocking supplies in all kitchens.
• Miscellaneous tasks, working along with accounting.
• Scanning operations
• Submitting building maintenance inquiries.
• All other duties as assigned by management
Preferred Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of two years of Administrative support experience.
• Computer skills as well as a working knowledge of the basic accounting software programs.
• Detailed oriented, highly organized, and multi-task oriented.
• Willing to learn and take initiative.
• Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 20 lbs. maximum.
• Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
• High school diploma required
Special Skills Requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong follow up skills
• Results oriented
• Fosters a customer service orientation
• Sound problem-solving skills
• Consistent exercise of good judgment
• Prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• High integrity
• Ability to routinely work under pressure, meets deadlines
• Work independently and in collaboratively with a team.
• This job is not eligible for remote working from Colorado.
• This job is not eligible for remote work.
• This position is an in-office job.