We are looking for exceptional social media/marketing interns to to participate in our unpaid academic internship program. Interns will hone their marketing and social media skills and help us expand our growing Morphi App community over a variety of platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn amongst others, including:
- devising and launching campaigns across our social media to engage users
- populating our upcoming blog and newsletter
- conducting other outreach to current and future members of our Morphi App community
- researching and identifying potential customer groups for outreach
- devising an advertising plan
- researching and identifying collaborations with other brands.
Interns may also suggest their own projects in their areas of academic interest within the company during the internship.
The goal of the 11 week internship is to provide interns with experiential learning. The Interns will have the opportunity to build skills in social media and marketing skills for a tech startup, as well as explore the 2D and 3D design industry.
Supervision, mentoring and feedback will be provided throughout the internship.
Some experience in social media and marketing and an interest in learning Morphi, our easy to learn 3D design software. Knowledge of design apps for illustration, photography and animation is a plus but not required. Internship is remote so interns will be using their own devices to design and we will provide free licenses to our Morphi software for their iPads, iPhones and Mac and Windows computers, as applicable.
As this is an unpaid internship, we prefer students who have the ability to receive academic/internship credit for this internship.