A small CPA firm is looking for an individual with a goal-oriented desire for growth potential. We are seeking an entry-level accountant who possesses a college degree in accounting.
- Accounting duties include bank reconciliation, trial balance and adjustments, payroll, sales tax and various other client services
· Direct client contact and maintenance including telephone and email communications
- Some tax return preparation including individuals, S Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- General administrative duties including phones, filing and tax returns assembly
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree in accounting
- Some experience with QuickBooks is preferred, or the ability and desire to learn the program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be professional, organized and detail-oriented
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude with a drive to learn
We offer a friendly, informal environment with benefits.
Salary is based on experience.