Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
The Family Office is a sub department of our Private Clients Advisory (PCA) practice that provides clients with the resources they need to manage complex financial affairs and reach their personal and family goals.
The Family Office Intern works with high-net-worth families to satisfy daily financial needs. This position is responsible for payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This position will also be required to book journal entries and prepare monthly reports. The family office is a small team inside a larger organization. The work is fast paced and quite steady.
Please note: You must attach your resume and unofficial transcripts to your online application.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, Business preferred
- Summer Internship: At the start of the internship, eligible candidates must be within 6-15 months of completing coursework (Mid-June to Mid-August)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Moss Adams will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status)
- Technology-related coursework highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Works effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and takes initiative with professional growth and development
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Quickly adapts to a changing work environment, including the use of software, systems and technology
- Can take direction and exercises sound judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protcted by law.