Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required.
The Account Sales Representative (ASR) is responsible for service and sales support activities in a specific geography to assist in driving market adoption and business growth. Core responsibilities include supporting the Clinical Field Specialists (CFS) increase revenue and drive market development through direct sales to individual MFMs and OB/GYNs. Support efforts include cultivating and maintaining key relationships, and creating and supporting a strategic business plan to grow revenue quickly. Support efforts will focus on currently marketed products and new product launches.
JOB LOCATION: Various Locations in the USA
- Support CFS with a focus on closing business
- Work with assigned CFS to maintain & support existing customers
- Assess the needs of medical professionals and staff members with a focus on customer support, coordination of logistics, and problem solving
- Promote quality client/patient relations and create a supportive climate by serving as a role model for other employees
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of laboratory and financial information
- Practice and adhere to all company policies and regulations
- Follow Compliance procedures and participates in Compliance training
- Perform miscellaneous duties with completion in a designated time frame
- Communicate with Natera staff and its customer to ensure quality
- Maintain and support a service oriented relationship with customers
- Utilize personal and professional skills to promote excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ideally 1 year of sales experience
- Background in medical or biological sciences preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of success in achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Award winning sales professional due to individual achievements
- Exceptionally bright, flexible, self-motivated, and results oriented with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically
- Must act with a sense of urgency
- Have a strong desire to work in a startup environment and must work independently with an internal drive to be successful
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to effectively present to both internal and external customers
- Effective time management skills required with a demonstrated ability to assess and prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; Sales Force.com
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Duties are typically performed in an office setting.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
- 25% travel required
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits – Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.