New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to participate in the Real Estate Internship Program.
New York Habitat offers our interns a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of international real estate. We encourage our interns to share their ideas through reports at the end of each week to develop new projects with the company.
Product Management Department:
- Creating listings in New York, London, Paris, and the South of France, from start to finish, including photo selection, descriptions & floorplan creation.
- Ensuring that all listing information is kept up to date.
- Updating the availability of the listings.
- You are a current student with a major in business or real estate.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You have excellent writing/communication skills in English.
- You are dependable, punctual, and dedicated to doing your assigned work.
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months, 15h/week.
- You can attain Academic Credits for your Internship. (Necessary)
- You can work remotely.
Only accepting students who will be able to receive academic credit for the Internship!
Flexible schedule possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=274.
Want to Learn More?
Please find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat.
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nyhabitat/
Please note this is an unpaid internship and does not guarantee employment after completion of internship.