New York Habitat ( http://www.nyhabitat.com ), is a successful recognized International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
About your Internship at New York Habitat:
We are interested in sharing our expertise with motivated individuals looking to improve their skills in web content writing in the exciting field of real estate.
During this experience, you will handle new challenges, you will also develop your writing skills and will become more efficient in your work organization and time management.
At New York Habitat, you will:
• Work directly with Marketing Department & Management to write apartment descriptions for the New York Habitat website.
• Learn to conduct detailed research for each writing project.
• Contribute to the content optimization (keywords, SEO)
• You are a creative person who wants to learn new things.
• You have excellent writing skills.
• You would like to gain more experience in writing blog articles or website content and online marketing.
• You are familiar with the New York City area (familiarity with Paris and London is a huge plus).
• You are an undergraduate student studying marketing, writing, communications, advertising or equivalent
• You are able to work remotely.
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
Check it out:
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Watch our informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Find us on Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/nyhabitat/
Only Students who will be able to receive academic credit will be considered! A flexible and accommodating schedule will be provided for our student interns.
Arrangements for academic credit must be coordinated between the student, the department, and the employer.
Chico State Students and alumni: The Career Center posts jobs in Handshake as they may be of interest to members of the Chico State community. Sharing information about this internship does not indicate University sponsorship or endorsement of the activity or event. It is the participant’s responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report concerns to Career Services at email@example.com