At the heart of New York Life is a commitment to be there for our customers when they nee us- whether today or decades into the future. We have delivered on that promise for nearly 175 years by investing wisely, growing a diversified mix of businesses, and remaining true to our mission as a mutual company, accountable only to our customers, not to outside investors. Today, no U.S. Life insurer has a higher financial strength rating than New York Life. For our customers, that means promises kept, and peace of mind for the millions of families and businesses who rely on us.
When it comes to insurance, we have a proven history—nearly 175 years actually.
So when you choose to build a career with us, you can feel secure in your decision.
Don’t just take our word for it.
We know what you’re thinking: A company always puts it’s best foot forward when it’s trying to recruit you. So dig a little deeper. Do your research. Google us. Ask people that you trust.
Here are a few facts to get you started…
• #71 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019.
• Largest mutual life insurance company in the U.S., based on revenue reported by fortune 500.1
• The highest ratings currently awarded to any life insurer for financial strength by all four ratings agencies.2
• Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2019.
• Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index.
• America’s Best Employers for Diversity for 2019 by Forbes Magazine in conjunction with research firm Statista.
• Best Companies for Multicultural Women by Working Mother magazine for 2019.
• Forbes magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers 2019, an exclusive ranking of the 500 best large employers.
• Gold Organization rating for 2019 by Chief Learning Officer magazine.
• Great Place to Work certification for 2019 by the world-renowned Great Place to Work (GPTW)
A++ A.M Best
AA+ Standard & Poor’s