We are looking for a Sr. International Markets Manager to join our Corporate Office in Chatsworth, CA.
Why join Noble House? Since 1992, Noble House Home Furnishings has offered its customers quality furniture options and designs. From indoor furnishings for any and every room in a home to large outdoor sofa sets, we continuously update our broad range of products, designing more than 100 new items and styles, both classic and on-trend, on a monthly basis. We can fulfill and ship up to thousands of orders daily. Our business consumers include major box stores like Walmart, Costco and online business customers like Amazon, Wayfair and Overstock. We offer several brands, including Christopher Knight Home, and we’ve recently launched our own retail store, GDF Studio. Noble House keeps ahead of the trends and market, making us a dominant force in the furniture industry.
At Noble House, we are a diverse and global workplace, with employees representing several different nationalities, and we source and build our furniture from both around the world and the United States. While we have been around for 25+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of E-Commerce Sales & Marketing, the Noble House Sr. International Markets Manager is responsible for overall management of the International Business (currently Canada, Europe, and Mexico) with the short- and mid-term goals of growing sales and maintaining/improving margins with existing channel partners, then a longer-term emphasis on establishing new accounts in existing markets.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
- Lead and Manage the International E-Commerce Team (Currently 1 employee)
- Actively manage current vital accounts and maintain/improve current relationship(s)
- Comfortable analyzing data and able to make decisions based on sales metrics
- Conduct regular internal channel review meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager, and/or executive management.
- The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description required from this position. This is not a complete list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Prior Account Management Experience
- Proficient in Business concepts (Margin, Inventory Mgt, Cost Analysis Etc)
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative, cross-functional team environments
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated strong sense of integrity
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook); intermediate-level Excel, in particular (e.g., SUM/IF, INDEX/MATCH, Pivots, VLOOKUPS)
- Proficient computer skills
- Generally requires a minimum of five-plus (5+) years in an e-commerce sales management role
- Generally requires a minimum of of five-plus (5+) years of experience with marketing account management
- Comfortable with Travel
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the European market
- Knowledge of the Canadian market
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or other related area of study; MBA and/or Master’s degree desirable but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing in this position, the employee may be required to:
- Frequently see periods of prolonged sitting and repetitive motions due to use of computer equipment and telephones.
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally stand, walk, squat, kneel, twist at the waist, use hands for fine manipulation, pushing & pulling, reaching above and below shoulder level
- Occasionally climb stairs to reach second-floor office locations
- Occasionally travel by airplane and/or automobile to U.S. and/or Canadian destinations
- Work performed indoors in an office facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Certain office locations are adjacent to warehouse facility spaces with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Noise level of the office environment is low.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Team-Oriented Culture – We have a diverse workplace of talented people – sales/marketing, merchandising, e-commerce, retail, and general administrators – who partner to make Noble House a unique and engaging place to work.
Employee Benefits – including paid-time-off, medical plans, dental, vision, 401k, and profit-sharing.
Noble House Perks – Employee discounts on Noble House products, monthly lunches, fitness and mindfulness app subscriptions, free employee counseling and other discounts.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All employees of the Corporate office are expected to be at least partially vaccinated for COVID-19. PPE is also available.