Position: HR Coordinator
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Knowledge of Employment Laws, Labor Laws, Regulatory Compliance
- Assists employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Records new or changed pay rates in payroll files.
- Ensure timecards are complete and signed off by employees and supervisors; Assist in answering payroll questions and providing support to associates by resolving individual payroll issues, conveying information, etc
- Provide wage statements, as necessary.
- Maintain benefit information, files, and records to provide an up-to-date reference
- Manage benefit plans
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
- 1+ year’s experience in the HR Field Preferred
- Effective information sharing and abilities to work with other departments
- Work with a wide variety of people and quickly establish a rapport
- Multiple priority management abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Matching up to 4%
- Cellphone Allowances
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time