- Become part of a great team that helps patients overcome pain and discomfort by providing safe and effective treatments.
- Represents physicians by screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors; scheduling appointments for consultations and treatments.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Enhances physician office reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Flexible hours including weekends
- We sponsor H1B visas
Base salary of $50,000 per year and the targeted bonus of $30,000 per year based on business performance.
If interested in this position, please email us with the position name, your resume or CV as an attachment, and include your cell phone number. We are looking forward to hearing from you!