Business System Analyst – Buffalo, NY
The role will be 100% in office and until the employee is deemed autonomous. It will eventually convert to a hybrid commute. Relocation Reimbursement Now Available Depending Upon Location.
“I understand, explain and deliver the benefits of technology by identifying places to transform businesses that have roadblocks to scaling”
- Ray Carnes, Business Systems Analyst
“Sometimes I have nightmares that a giant evil raisin is chasing me, and I wake up in a cold sweat. Then, I remember that I am a Business Systems Analyst at Odoo, and I calm down and go back to sleep. We’re not afraid of anything.”
- Pratik Khatwani, Business Systems Analyst (falsely attributed by Hunter Stoehr, Sr. BSA Recruiter)
Odoo is the world’s top open-source ERP SaaS Company (Electronic Resource Planning, Software as a Service) with more than 5 million users worldwide!
Odoo delivers world-changing technology to thousands of businesses across the globe, and our Business Systems Analyst is the unflappable operatives who work one-on-one with clients to design and execute the implementation of that technology.
Our BSAs have complete control over their projects and get an opportunity to work with a diverse client pool across several industries and deploy infinitely many different use cases of all Odoo’s applications.
Our solutions cover everything, you will be trained in everything, and your first 2 years as a BSA in Odoo are easily worth 5 with any of our competitors.
- Be a full cycle ERP Business System Analyst for the North American market, providing our clients with a top-notch end-user implementation experience. You will set up apps for existing clients and implement our software while instructing the end-user in its usage.
- Manage client relationships while implementing Odoo SaaS solutions
- Analyze all aspects of clients’ business operations to map their processes to Odoo’s solutions
- Quantify the resources required for a task/project related to an Enterprise Resource Platform implementation
- Project manage ERP implementations to create systems that are then used by clients that want a product they love. Integration involves Sales, CRM, E-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, inventory, POS, accounting, and more
- Collaborate with Odoo’s developers to execute clients’ business requirements
- Collaborate with clients’ implementation managers on User Acceptance Testing and End User Training
- Occasionally advise the sales team during pre-sale regarding complex implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related discipline
- Excellent planning, mapping, and communication skills combined with client interaction, being able to make in-the-moment decisions based on new information constantly
- An affinity with the Information Technology world, you understand use cases of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning software)
- SQL Relational Database literacy
Nice to Have:
- Between 1 and 5 years of aligned experience implementing software / ERPs, project managing, consulting to clients, and/or something similar to what the role does
- Any other experience with ERP
- Any other experience in a SaaS company
- Available immediately
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards work from home office setup + the ability to pick up desks, chairs, laptop stands, etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property whereas the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
Once back in the office (Post social distancing):
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches – snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities