Sales support specialist
This is a hybrid role (40% remote, 60% on-site) in Buffalo, NY.
Odoo is the world’s most popular open-source ERP SaaS software, and we want you to join our amazing team. The Functional Support Analyst & Pre-Sales role is key to our future success!
The Functional Support Analyst & Pre-Sales position assists customers (and team members) with support tickets, phone calls, and LiveChat conversations – always making sure to provide an informative and enjoyable customer experience!
This role will also be in charge of pre-sales, identifying potential leads, and passing those leads along to the sales team. Not only will you be the “first line of defense” for potential and current customers, you’ll also be the face of the company.
And, with someone like you joining our team – the sky’s the limit!
- Responsible for assisting customers & identifying potential clients, via tickets, LiveChat, and phone support
- Evaluate issues and fix ‘em! If you can’t, escalate to a team that can resolve the problem(s)
- Escalate urgent issues to correct team members
- Your answers are complete, well-written, and correct
- Answer 4 tickets/day (on average)
- Regularly take on oldest tickets
- Routinely share positive feedback with the team
- Efficient and purposeful communication
- 4 hours/day connected on the website’s LiveChat to interact with visitors
- Answer simple support questions
- Identify potential clients and convert them into leads
- Clearly communicate with customer
- Your answers are correct
- Regularly interact with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business, or STEM preferred
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Pre-sales or sales experience
Nice to have:
- Ability to work in a rapidly-evolving field
- Business experience at an ERP
- Passion for software
- Willing to learn constantly and work proactively
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup
Compensation and Perks:
- Free books for professional development
- Benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes: base salary and commissions for all strategic partnership sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, such as: parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap