Account Executive – Latin America
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into a hybrid commute in San Francisco CA. Relocation bonus available depending upon location.
“We’re in the trenches, battling the forces of evil with functional knowledge as our arsenal. We are masters of Soft skills and Hard sales.” – Head of Direct Sales
“Professional business advisers that dive deep into analyzing client requirements in order to show them exactly how the Odoo platform can fit every need of their business, large and small. It’s a methodical, consultative approach to tackle all the functional details, but it’s based around real human connection and guidance in order to show customers the Odoo way!”
Odoo is the world’s top open-source ERP SaaS software and Direct Sales is key to our future success!
Account Executives work with Latin American companies to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a technical sales opportunity for experienced individuals who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn how to effectively sell Odoo’s diverse software offerings throughout a variety of industries to provide value to customers on all fronts.
As an Account Executive here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of building substantial market share in a variety of different software verticals.
- You get to work with other Account Executives to spearhead the growth & adoption of Odoo SaaS solutions in Latin America
- Are you ready to step into the limelight of the full sales cycle? We start from the inbound leads, to a qualification call to demo then close and some post-sale account management for upselling
- You need to be a solution engineer that analyzes all aspects of prospects’ business operations and builds out a tailored Odoo implementation package to demo
- You will sell a diverse SaaS offering to almost any industry in the Latin American region
- Your opinion matters! Are you willing to proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process and share with the team?
- You will be required to hit revenue targets. (quota-carrying role)
- We welcome your participation in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc
- You will need to be fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal
- You will need a Bachelor’s degree
- You will have the curiosity and desire to learn
- If you have B2B Sales experience in SaaS, it’s preferred
- But really, if you have 1+ years of experience in a corporate setting, that’s cool too
- Your should be able to showcase your Spanish business acumen
- You have demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively through our interview process
- If you have passion about Small / medium sized business owners, and enthusiasm for sales, this role should come naturally
Compensation and Perks:
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Free books for professional development
- Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
Once back in the office (Post social distancing):
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches – snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.